QQ Med. student operates the https://drs-medicine.com/en/ website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the A Japanese Medical student QQ’s BLOG website,
In addtion to that, our website is run under Japanese laws, and any visitor on this web site should comply with these laws.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics with the Display Advertising feature to collect demographic data about our site traffic. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings in their Google accounts. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
- Google Ads: We use Google to display advertising on our website. Google logs when users view specific pages, allowing them to serve ads on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Google uses the DoubleClick cookie to serve interest-based advertising. Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting Ads Settings in their Google accounts.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Servive;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to make necessary actions.